The Butcher | Battlefield Red
The Butcher | Battlefield Red
”Release the beast!”
- Strong NO stimulation provides muscle pump and fullness
- Effectively inhibits lactic acid
- Strong energy effect
- Provides a sharp focus
- Hefty doses of all substances – 21g per serving
If your goal is to feel at your most psyched to crush the weights in the gym, then The Butcher is for you.
Swedish Supplements has for a long time gathered scientific knowledge about the synergic effects of ingredients and how to create products with a substantial impact and how to make maximum use of the biochemical mechanisms available. After years of development, the Butcher is finally here. A heavily dosed pre-workout product with popular ingredients in carefully thought-out compounds to give you the little extra that can lift your results in the gym. The mix of L-Citrulline, L-AAKG, buffering salts, creatine and beta-alanine provides greatly increased blood flow to the muscles, a powerful pump as well as an increased explosiveness and lactic acid resistance. Caffeine, herbal extracts, and amino acids contribute to a razor sharpness and a focus through the pass without any sense of crash afterwards. The palpable energy boost comes from the synergy between caffeine, Glucorolactone and the amino acids Taurine and Tyrosine.
- Pharmacokinetics, safety, and effects on exercise performance of L-arginine alpha-ketoglutarate in trained adult men
- Effects of beta-alanine supplementation and high-intensity interval training on endurance performance and body composition in men; a double-blind trial
- Role of beta-alanine supplementation on muscle carnosine and exercise performance
- Acute Effects of Citrulline Supplementation on High-Intensity Strength and Power Performance: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis
- Effect of citrulline on post-exercise rating of perceived exertion, muscle soreness, and blood lactate levels: A systematic review and metanalysis
- Effects of Citrulline Supplementation on Exercise Performance in Humans: A Review of the Current Literature
- Citrulline malate enhances athletic anaerobic performance and relieves muscle soreness
- Effect of creatine malate supplementation on physical performance, body composition and selected hormone levels in spinters and long-distance runners
- International Society of Sports Nutrition position stand: safety and efficacy of creatine supplementation in exercise, sport, and medicine
- Effect of creatine supplementation and resistance-exercise training on muscle insulin-like growth factor in young adults
- Performance and muscle fiber adaptations to creatine supplementation and heavy resistance training
- Effect of creatine and weight training on muscle creatine and performance in vegetarians
- Effect of caffeine ingestion on muscular strength and endurance: a meta-analysis
- The effect of different dosages of caffeine on endurance performance time
- Effect of tyrosine on cognitive function and blood pressure under stress.
- Tyrosine improves cognitive performance and reduces blood pressure in cadets after one week of a combat training course
- Oral taurine improves critical power and severe-intensity exercise tolerance
- Taurine Reverses Oxidative Damages and Restores the Muscle Function in Overuse of Exercised Muscle
- Taurine supplementation reduces eccentric exercise-induced delayed onset muscle soreness in young men
Battlefield Red, Cola Delicious, Energy Drink, Frenzy Lime Coke, Mango Passion, Raspberry smash, Tropical Storm, Watermelon Mania
Daily dose 1 serving: Mix 21g of powder ca 2 scoops (40ml) with 3dl water, use the product approximately 30 minutes before training. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. The recommended daily dose should not be exceeded.