T-Power is a testosterone booster designed for men who want to optimize their hormone levels
T-Power – Effective optimization and increase of the body’s own hormonal system, with muscle building and increased exercise performance as a result!
- Composed of substances that all act positively for the body’s hormonal system
- Can offer increased performance, muscle building and libido
- Contains D-aspartic acid that preserves normal testosterone levels
- Enriched with Siberian ginseng that counteracts fatigue and provides energy
The male sex hormone testosterone plays a key role in men’s vitality and health, and is directly necessary for muscle building and thus improved exercise results. Over the years, self-production decreases and results in a poorer recovery, difficulties in developing strength and muscle mass, as well as a decrease in sexual ability.
Swedish Supplements with T-Power has now come up with a carefully balanced solution where scientifically proven substances have added in the right balanced doses to achieve a maximization of men’s own hormone production.
Testo Up has a revolutionary transport system with, among other things, live bacterial flora that significantly increases the absorption capacity of the constituent plant extracts.
Swedish Supplements has equipped T-Power with a great dose of DAA (D-aspartic acid), which has a recognized effective action as a muscle builder. A dosage of T-Power offers a whopping 3000 mg DAA!
Other active substances that optimize synergy in t-power
3.4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran – Stinging nettle extract, which lowers the content of SHBG (sex hormone binding globulin) and thus increases the level of free testosterone in the blood. SHBG is a substance that binds testosterone together and makes it unusable for muscle growth.
Agaricus bisporus extract. which has a potent antiestrogenic effect. Estrogen can contribute to increased fat storage, especially in men. Anti-estrogens can raise testosterone levels in men.
Fenugreek extract (fenugreek clover) – well-known and long used because this herb contains over 100 fytochemical ingredients such as furostanol saponins as well as steroidal saponins. Traditionally, fenugreek has been used to increase libido and strengthen the immune system.
The above components are just a selection of all the ingredients that make Testo Up a real winner among muscle enhancers. As the icing on the cake, Swedish Supplements has of course added balanced amounts of zinc and vitamin D, both of which have a solid function in ensuring controlled testosterone production.
- Beneficial effects of fenugreek glycoside supplementation in male subjects during resistance training: A randomized controlled pilot study
- The effects of a commercially available botanical supplement on strength, body composition, power output, and hormonal profiles in resistance-trained males
- Molecular interactions between sex hormone-binding globulin and nonsteroidal ligands that enhance androgen activity
- Lignans interfering with 5 alpha-dihydrotestosterone binding to human sex hormone-binding globulin
- Lignans from the roots of Urtica dioica and their metabolites bind to human sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG)
- A novel case of a raised testosterone and LH in a young man
- Anti-aromatase activity of phytochemicals in white button mushrooms (Agaricus bisporus)
Daily serving: Take 4 capsules with a big glass of water in the morningtime before breakfast and 4 capsules in the evening time. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. The recommended dose should not be exceeded. Not suitable for pregnant and or breastfeeding women
There are no reviews yet.