Go Hard Advanced
Go Hard Advanced
- Reduces feelings of tiredness and exhaustion
- Counteracts hunger
- Provides a thermogenic effect
- Contains iodine that contributes to normal production of thyroid hormone and normal thyroid function
Go Hard Advanced from Swedish Supplements contains a mixture of the most famous and well-studied ingredients that work today. Go Hard Advanced has been updated with several new substances Yerba mate from South America where it is consumed as an energizing tea, HCA (hydroxy citric acid) that can inhibit fat storage as well as reduce appetite, the amino acid L-Tyrosine and Raspberry extract.
Forskolin is a substance that until a couple of years ago was classified as a pharmaceutical but this classification was lifted when no drugs with the substance were on the market. Forskolin is extracted from the herb Choleus forskholii and has been used in Chinese and Indian medicine for thousands of years, it has been shown to raise testosterone in men by up to 33%.
Forskolin also increases the cellular levels of an enzyme called cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP). Elevated cAMP levels are associated with increased fat burning and may improve the effect of other fat-burning supplements.
An interesting ingredient is Green Bean Coffee extract. Green coffee beans contain high levels of Chlorogenic acid (CGA). Chlorogenic acid reduces the body’s uptake of sugars from food so that blood sugar levels are not raised as sharply as they would usually. This is scientifically proven both in the laboratory and in subjects. This in turn means that less energy is stored as an excess i.e., fat after a meal. Chlorogenic acid also slows down parts of the glucose cycle and lowers blood sugar levels. A lower stable blood sugar level may contribute to greater weight loss.
Other key ingredients are ECGC and green tea polyphenols that have weight-reducing properties by increasing combustion and inhibiting appetite. Chromium contributes to a normal blood sugar. Rose root (Rhodiola rosea) extract as well as Caffeine can also be found in this product. These two substances are well known to provide energy, focus and improved athletic performance as they have also been shown to increase thermogenesis in fat cells and have a synergic effect.
To optimize the uptake of the constituent substances, black pepper and Cayenne pepper extract have also been added which contain bioferin and Casiapcin. These two substances also have a thermogenic effect on the body.
Warning: High caffeine content: tot 330mg/daily serving. Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women
- Epicatechin enhances fatigue resistance and oxidative capacity in mouse muscle
- Effect of tyrosine supplementation on clinical and healthy populations under stress or cognitive demands–A review
- Effect of tyrosine on cognitive function and blood pressure under stress.
- Caffeine and coffee: their influence on metabolic rate and substrate utilization in normal weight and obese individuals
- The effects of low and moderate doses of caffeine supplementation on upper and lower body maximal voluntary concentric and eccentric muscle force
- Body composition and hormonal adaptations associated with forskolin consumption in overweight and obese men.
- Beneficial effect of chromium supplementation on glucose, HbA1C and lipid variables in individuals with newly onset type-2 diabetes
- Chromium and insulin resistance
- The Effect of Acute Rhodiola rosea Ingestion on Exercise Heart Rate, Substrate Utilisation, Mood State, and Perceptions of Exertion, Arousal, and Pleasure/Displeasure in Active Men
- The effects of an acute dose of Rhodiola rosea on endurance exercise performance.
Daily serving: Take 3 capsules before physical activity. Due to the potency of the product, start with a lower dosage to assess tolerability. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. The recommended dose should not be exceeded.
There are no reviews yet.