EAA Engine | Caribbean fruit
EAA Engine | Caribbean fruit
EAA Engine from Swedish Supplements
- 83% protein that helps to increase and maintain muscle mass.
- High percentage of BCAA
- Amazingly fresh taste
- Completely free of both fat and carbohydrates
- 1500 mg of the amino acid betaine.
- Enriched with appreciated substances such as Glutamine vitamin B6 and vitamin C.
EAA Engine from Swedish Supplements is a carefully composed mixture of 8 essential amino acids EAA i.e., amino acids that must be administered through food because the body cannot synthesize them itself. The amino acids are available in so-called free form i.e., they do not need to be digested by the body in the same way as with a protein but can be absorbed directly into the bloodstream. If one or more of the essential amino acids are missing in the body, it becomes a factor that limits protein synthesis and this can then impair muscle adaptation to exercise, with increased muscle breakdown and a negative impact on a number of metabolic pathways as a result. An addition of EAA fills the void and keeps your body in an anabolic edifying status. In the concept of EAA there are the branched amino acids BCAA in abundant quantity.
The product also has several other valuable substances added such as Betatain (Trimethylglycin), which is linked to nitric oxide secreting properties that promote circulation and a feeling of pump in the muscle. Glutamine is an important amino acid for the gut and immune system. Taurine acts as an antioxidant and helps with the regulation of fluid pressure in muscle cells. Vitamin B6 helps reduce fatigue and fatigue, and vitamin C helps maintain the normal functioning of the immune system during and after intense exercise (The beneficial effect is achieved with a daily intake of 200 mg in addition to the recommended daily intake of vitamin C.)
- Activation of mTORC1 by leucine is potentiated by branched-chain amino acids and even more so by essential amino acids following resistance exercise
- Exogenous amino acids stimulate human muscle anabolism without interfering with the response to mixed meal ingestion
- Branched-chain amino acids activate key enzymes in protein synthesis after physical exercise
- Plasma lactate, GH and GH-binding protein levels in exercise following BCAA supplementation in athletes
- Branched-chain amino acids increase p70S6k phosphorylation in human skeletal muscle after resistance exercise
- Relation between glutamine, branched-chain amino acids, and protein metabolism
- Exercise promotes BCAA catabolism: effects of BCAA supplementation on skeletal muscle during exercise
- Nutraceutical effects of branched-chain amino acids on skeletal muscle
Berry Bomb, Caribbean fruit, Cola Lime, Mango Passionfruit, Pineapple coconut, Sweet ginger lime
Daily dosage: Mix 15g (1 heaping scoop) with 2-3dl water, shake well and drink during or after workout.
There are no reviews yet.