- High potency extract
- Helps reduce stress
- Traditionally used herb
Ashwaganda has been used in Ayurvedic medicine in India for centuries as a real universal remedy for, among other things, fatigue, impotence, difficulty sleeping, to support memory and for its rejuvenating properties. It is a herb that has many positive health effects for both internal and external use. Perhaps the most popular use today is to combat stress and fatigue.
Today we know that Ashwaganda has a specific effect on the stress hormone cortisol. Several clinical studies also show that Ashwaganda has interesting properties for those who exercise. It has been shown that Ashwaganda can promote muscle strength and growth – while improving body composition. Endurance athletes have seen good effects..
Swedish Supplements uses 400mg of Ashwaganda root powder extract with a whopping 7% Withanolides in the Ashwaganda product, which is high dosed compared to others on the market.
Ashwaganda and stress
- Adaptogenic and Anxiolytic Effects of Ashwagandha Root Extract in Healthy Adults: A Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled Clinical Study.
- Efficacy and Safety of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) Root Extract in Insomnia and Anxiety: A Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled Study.
- A prospective, randomized double-blind, placebo-controlled study of safety and efficacy of a high-concentration full-spectrum extract of ashwagandha root in reducing stress and anxiety in adults.
Ashwaganda and training
- Examining the effect of Withania somnifera supplementation on muscle strength and recovery: a randomized controlled trial.
- Efficacy of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera [L.] Dunal) in improving cardiorespiratory endurance in healthy athletic adults.
Take 1 capsule together with meal. Do not take more than 3 caps per day. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. The recommended dose should not be exceeded. Store Dry and cool, carefully closed and out of reach from children.
There are no reviews yet.